New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise 2020 (General Admission)
New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise 2020
Limited Time Remaining!
49 people are looking at this cruise now
- Access: All access
- Bar: 3 hours open bar (beer and Wine 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM)
- Entertainment: Music
- Seating: No seating guaranteed
- Complimentary: Champagne toast at midnight
- Dinner: Buffet dinner See Menu
- Date: Tue, December 31, 2019
- Depature point: Pier 36 (299 South St, NY, NY)
- Boarding: 9:00 PM | Cruising: 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM
- How to board: Scan your e-pass, no print-outs needed
- Complete cruise duration: Approx. 3 hrs 30 min
Amazing photo ops
- Magnificent fireworks display
- Stunning Manhattan skyline
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governors Island
- New Jersey skyline
Looking for a new and unique way to celebrate New Year’s Eve? Try our New Year’s Eve Fireworks Sightseeing Cruise. Our two-story vessel will set sail through Manhattan’s incredible waterways to take in the incredible sights of the skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
We’ll provide the perfect party with a buffet dinner and open bar. Enjoy music as we cruise the water in anticipation of the main event. Our open air upper deck will give you an amazing view of the fireworks among the New York City skyline. At midnight, we’ll provide a complimentary glass of champagne for you to toast with your friends and loved ones.
This is a cruise you’ll never forget, surrounded by friends and family while celebrating with us on our New Year’s Eve Fireworks Sightseeing Cruise.